Monday, July 03, 2006

Meet Your Hot Dogs Clubbers!


Name: Marti Not Sausage
Occupation: Lion Tamer
Number of Hot Dogs Eaten in Your Life: 5,014
Favorite Kind of Hot Dog: The Pulsating Blood Red Kind
Earliest Hot Dog Memory: When I shared a hot dog with Chip Davis at the age of three. He later told me that hot dogs could contain anything as long as they retained their classic shape. That one was really dog.


Ashley Payne in the Bum
Occupation: Not A Toaster
Number of Hot Dogs Eaten in Your Life: 222
Favorite Kind of Hot Dog: With queso and chili and is almost too heavy to pick up.
Earliest Hot Dog Memory: I have amnesia… that means I don’t have a memory.


Name: Cullen Gatten
Occupation: Man about town
Number of Hot Dogs Eaten in Your Life: 560
Favorite Kind of Hot Dog: kraut dogs with extra hot sauce
Earliest Hot Dog Memory: Chicago Cubs spring training. I developed a love for the worst team in baseball history. I also developed a love for hot dogs.


Name: Deidre Backs (wants to be called lil’ britches, but no one will appease me)
Occupation: no, thank you
Number of Hot Dogs Eaten in Your Life: 42
Favorite Kind of Hot Dog: Jewish ones
Earliest Hot Dog Memory: It was the last time I ever saw my grandfather alive,… I just can’t do this, I’m sorry. Wait wait, there was that cheese-filled one while watching the last episode of Mr. Belevedere.


Name: Jane McDonald
Occupation: coffee peddler
Number of Hot Dogs Eaten in Your Life: 46, one dog per winter and summer solstice.
Favorite Kind of Hot Dog: dog on a stick
Earliest Hot Dog Memory: Force-feeding someone’s grandfather…to death (see above profile, D.Backs, 2006)


Name: Kaleb Benjamin McQuillan
Occupation: Pro Schooler
Number of Hot Dogs Eaten in Your Life: 6-100
Favorite Kind of Hot Dog: Red
Earliest Hot Dog Memory: climbing walls eatin dogs


Name: Benjamin Thomas McQuillan
Occupation: Pro Eater
Number of Hot Dogs Eaten in Your Life: how do you spell bazillion?
Favorite Kind of Hot Dog: big ones
Earliest Hot Dog Memory: hotdog club


Name: Robbie Wilkins
Occupation: Toastmaster
Number of Hot Dogs Eaten in Your Life: It’s hard to jot down an actual number. Let’s just say my life is one amazing hotdog experience.
Favorite Kind of Hot Dog: The “Ah, hell naw. What’s up” Dog.
Earliest Hot Dog Memory: A bit foggy but can still retain the following images and feelings: Campfire, happiness, friends, family and Summertime.



Name: Adeline “Poonie” Wilkins
Occupation: Leader, Farmer, Power Ranger, Cooker, Ballerina-singer. I’m big.
Number of Hot Dogs Eaten in Your Life: 33
Favorite Kind of Hot Dog: A mustard one and a ketchup one too.
Earliest Hot Dog Memory: I ate it somewhere like here.


Name: Patrick Wilkins
Occupation: Leader’s Papa
Number of Hot Dogs Eaten in Your Life: An amount.
Favorite Kind of Hot Dog: Free while having hunger.
Earliest Hot Dog Memory: It may have involved a dream with a tunnel.


Name: Matthew AAron Pewthers
Occupation: I like bikes
Number of Hot Dogs Eaten in Your Life: 347.226 (I tried to finish the .226, but it was a bad tofu dog at a Tugboat function)
Favorite Kind of Hot Dog: it has cheese in the middle
Earliest Hot Dog Memory: after my friend’s mom gave us hot dogs for lunch, I told her that hot dogs gave me headaches. I wasn’t invited back. I was six.


Name: Mathias Svalina
Occupation: Philanthropist
Number of Hot Dogs Eaten in Your Life: all of them
Favorite Kind of Hot Dog: Tofu Dog, kraut, onion, mustard
Earliest Hot Dog Memory: I was born holding a hot dog in one hand & a dentist named Knut in the other, thereafter days were defined not rising and setting but the dog & bun of Danny Glover & Robert Cataldo & I met because we were both biting into chili dogs as building built. This is the moment I was born.


Name: Miranda Ducey (not pictured)

Has NOT eaten a hot dog!!

1 Comments:

Blogger rfresh said...

DABNEY!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home